- This event has passed.
22 April @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
OPEN DAY 22nd April
The Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity is opening its doors to offer you FREE ‘Come & Try It’ sessions in kayaking, open canoeing and use of the indoor climbing wall.
If you are interested in outdoor activities such as: hill walking, local walks, open canoeing, inland kayaking, sea kayaking, touring, white water or marathon paddling then come along and talk to us.
If you are interested in:
- Improving your fitness,
- Enjoying the unique environment of the River Thames,
- Paddling down a white water river in the South of France,
- Climbing and walking in scenic hills and country side
Yes? …then please come and join us.
‘Come & Try It’ sessions are being organised for the morning and the afternoon of the Open Day with approximately 40-60 minute slots (first come first served basis). Registration opens at 9:30am for a 10am start and finishing for lunch at 12am. The afternoon starts at 1pm and finishing at 3pm.
Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic?
We would appreciate it if you could register your interest below and provide any details of additional needs so that we can accommodate them and ensure that you have an enjoyable visit to The Dolphin Centre.
Minimum age 8 years and everyone should bring with them a completed Medical Consent form found here.
If you are thinking of doing one our ‘Come & Try It’ sessions out on the water then
- You should be water confident, preferably a swimmer
- Remember to bring a change of clothes and a towel (changing rooms and showers available). Visit our FAQ webpage (item 12) for details and recommendation on what to wear.
- Please fill out one of our Forms and bring it with you – it should save you time
If you are unable to make our Open Day then please do not worry as you can visit our website and get in contact with us at any time by email at email@example.com
Thank you and look forward to seeing you.
Event Organiser: Ed firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: The Dolphin Centre Pangbourne
To Book You Place please click the link below
- Ed Edwards
- Adventure Dolphin
Reading, Berks RG8 7DA + Google Map