- It is Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity policy to operate courses using well- maintained equipment and nationally qualified, coaches/leaders.
- Decisions taken by the coach/leader in charge of each activity course are final.
- For water based courses, participants must be water confident and must wear approved buoyancy aids, which the Charity provides. Suitable footwear must be worn at all times on or off the water. Hat/sunglasses/sun screen are also recommended during sunny weather.
- INSURANCE: The Charity holds Public Liability Insurance. Participants’ own equipment is not insured at any time and the Charity does not provide personal injury insurance for you.
- Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity strongly advise that no items of value be brought along to activities due to the risk of loss or theft. The Charity takes no responsibility for any valuables or personal belongings damaged or lost whilst involved with Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity activities.
- A place can only be reserved on receipt of full payment made online or as agreed with the trip leader.
- For major expeditions (more than 5 consecutive days) a deposit of 20% of trip fee will be required to book a place and scheduled payments will be arranged. The balance of the fee is payable EIGHT WEEKS before the start of the expedition. Failure to pay the balance at this stage may result in cancellation of the booking and loss of deposit.
Cancellation by Client
- Cancellation within the final TWO WEEKS before the start of the course will result in loss of 100% of the total fee.
- Should cancellation take place once full / part payment have been made, Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity will attempt to re-sell the place. If this is possible the client will receive a full refund less a £20 administration cost.
- Course bookings can only be transferred under the discretion of Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity.
Cancellation by Adventure Dolphin
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that advertised courses run, Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity reserves the right to cancel at any time where numbers fail to reach a workable minimum, or when environmental, or other conditions prevent the course from taking place. In the event of this, clients will be offered the following options: either full refund of fees or the same course on a different date.
Note: Canoeing & Kayaking are “assumed risk” – “water contact sports” that may carry attendant risks. Participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own action and Involvement.