This agreement is written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: January 1st, 2015.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (\"Statement\") and governs our relationship with users and others who interact with AdventureDolphin.co.uk/.org/.org.uk and including our Twitter and Facebook Pages. By using or accessing AdventureDolphin.co.uk/.org/.org.uk and / or our associated Twitter or Facebook Pages, you agree to this Statement.
The short form term "AdventureDolphin.co.uk" from this point forward shall be taken to mean the websites located at AdventureDolphin.co.uk/.org/.org.uk and our associated Twitter or Facebook Pages located at the above links.
Sharing Your Content and Information
- We own all of the content and information you post on AdventureDolphin.co.uk, In addition:
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using AdventureDolphin.co.uk it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of AdventureDolphin.co.uk, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about AdventureDolphin.co.uk, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- We do our best to keep AdventureDolphin.co.uk safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on AdventureDolphin.co.uk.
- You will not collect users\' content or information, or otherwise access AdventureDolphin.co.uk, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on AdventureDolphin.co.uk.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (\"promotion\") on AdventureDolphin.co.uk.
- You will not use AdventureDolphin.co.uk to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of AdventureDolphin.co.uk, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
- AdventureDolphin.co.uk users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on AdventureDolphin.co.uk, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use AdventureDolphin.co.uk if you are under 13.
- You will not use AdventureDolphin.co.uk if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user\'s actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
- We respect other people\'s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on AdventureDolphin.co.uk that infringes or violates someone else\'s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on AdventureDolphin.co.uk if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else\'s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people\'s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including all AdventureDolphin.co.uk and West Berkshire)
- You will not post anyone\'s identification documents or sensitive financial information on AdventureDolphin.co.uk.
- The use of AdventureDolphin.co.uk on a mobile device is bound by these same conditions as in any other browser.
- Pages are parts of the AdventureDolphin.co.uk site that are created by a member. They comprise any entry to the website that creates a unique resource identifier (URI) for the content.
- You may only administer Adventuredolphin.co.uk Page if you are an authorized representative of the subject of the Page.
- Pages must go into moderation and then be approved by another staff member.
- When you publish content or information to your Page we have no obligation to distribute your content or information to users.
- You are not to display any content on your Page that is an advertisement or could be construed as an advertisement.
- You may not establish terms beyond those set forth in this Statement to govern the posting of content by users on a Page you administer, except you may disclose they types of content you will remove from your Page and grounds for which you may ban a user from accessing the Page.
- You will not seek to use any APIs that are not public or documented on the website or by the website developer.
- Use of public APIs is subject to developer registration, through an API key and secret, that we have the right to withdraw at any time without prior notice.
- We can change this Statement if we provide you notice (by posting the change on the AdventureDolphin.co.uk blog) and an opportunity to comment. To get notice of any future changes to this Statement, visit our AdventureDolphin.co.uk blog.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
- If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of AdventureDolphin.co.uk to you.
- We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (\"claim\") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement for AdventureDolphin.co.uk exclusively with the Trustees of the Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity. The laws of the United Kingdom will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in England, United kingdom for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on AdventureDolphin.co.uk, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP ADVENTUREDOLPHIN.CO.UK UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ADVENTUREDOLPHIN.CO.UK \"AS IS\" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ADVENTUREDOLPHIN.CO.UK WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. ADVENTUREDOLPHIN.CO.UK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR TRUSTEES, CHARITY MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, DEVELOPERS AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES
- By \"AdventureDolphin.co.uk\" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.AdventureDolphin.co.uk and any other AdventureDolphin.co.uk branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, applications, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By \"Platform\" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from AdventureDolphin.co.uk or provide data to us.
- By \"information\" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By \"content\" we mean anything you post on AdventureDolphin.co.uk that would not be included in the definition of \"information.\"
- By \"data\" we mean content and information that third AdventureDolphin.co.uk can retrieve adventureDolphin.co.uk or provide to AdventureDolphin.co.uk through Platform.
- By \"post\" we mean post on AdventureDolphin.co.uk or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By \"use\" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By \"active registered user\" we mean a user who has logged into AdventureDolphin.co.uk at least once in the previous 365 days.
- By \"application\" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access the Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding AdventureDolphin.co.uk, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing AdventureDolphin.co.uk.