The Pangbourne Plods are a sociable walking group that meet on Tuesday mornings.
The walks are based in the local area – usually within 10 miles.
- We meet at The Dolphin Centre at 09:30 each Tuesday and return at around 12:30.
- We usually walk for about two and a half hours covering about 6 miles (10km).
- There is no charge for Adventure Dolphin (Pangbourne) Charity members.
- For non-members it is £25.
- Any pub food and drinks are extra.
- If you would like to join us to get fitter, to find out more about our lovely countryside or to enjoy good company please book yourself a place
- Minimum numbers apply – we need a minimum number to make the session viable
Contact: 0118 440 3038 or email@example.com